Windermere Property Management is a premier property management company serving the Skagit Valley; Anacortes, Burlington, La Conner, Mount Vernon, & Sedro-Woolley.
The basis of our organization is to provide premier property management service, with a strong commitment to quality and accuracy. Our goal is to seek and maintain long term client relationships by offering innovative, creative and successful management strategies.
Whatever property management assistance you need, our experienced property management team will provide you with the professional expertise you expect from Windermere.
Contact us today for a consultation and learn more about the property management services we provide.
Windermere Property Management is seeking an experienced and professional assistant for their two offices; Anacortes and Mount Vernon. Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and business communication skills, have a high level of organization and attention to detail, demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, be competent with Windows software and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a candidate who can perform the following duties:
* Responsible under supervision of the Property Managers for all phases of property operations.
* Responsible for maintaining property performance in the absence of the Property Managers.
* Maintain courteous communication with residents, applicants, fellow employees, and representatives of other companies.
* Conduct tours of the rental homes, and process applications.
* Collect rent and make bank deposits.
* Handle all details of move-ins including overseeing preparation of paperwork, and inspecting units prior to move-in.
* Handle all details of move-outs, including move-out inspections and completion of security deposit disposition in accordance with company timeline.
* Oversee completion of various required reports including; drive-by inspection reports, property inquiry/showing reports, and lease expiration reports.
* Prepare and deliver lease renewal notices, balance due notices, non-compliance notices, etc. with follow-up as necessary for these notices.
* Assist Property Managers in overseeing scheduling of maintenance requests and property turnovers. Follow up with residents to ensure requests are completed in a timely manner and to their satisfaction.
* Ensure that all maintenance emergencies are taken care of and residents are always informed of any work-order delays.
* Other duties as requested or required.
This position is a full-time, salaried position w/ benefits.
Please submit your resume via email to Dreabon@windermere.com